Tuesday, October 17, 2017

IR Day 7: Non-Profit Work Day

IR Day 7:  Tuesday / Wednesday, October 17 - 18
Time to work!


Image result for collaborating

Warm-Up:

1)  One of you, please download the Google Doc from Classroom, name it BLUE / Group Problem  and share it with all the members of your group.

2)  In the research section of this document (Page 4) , please brainstorm what you already know.

Objective:

I can work together to create a great brochure and fantastic presentation.
I can use my knowledge of Industrial Revolution history to fully identify the challenges facing my group.
I can strategize about the best ways to help , the markets I need to influence, and the presentation we need to make.

Agenda:

1)  Sweetsearch,com research for 15 minutes.
2)  By the end of the first mod, your group should be able to summarize the key elements of your problem.
3)  Work Time -- make sure you check in with me!



Ticket To Leave


Create a to-do list and share it with me.

Homework

Non-Profit planning sheet complete for tomorrow.

Keep on creating!  All is due on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment