Monday, March 26, 2018

WW2: Day 7: Show Me What You Know --- and Scrapbook Summative!

Monday March 26

Image result for scrapbook page

Objective:

I can demonstrate what I know about World War 2 with a quick quiz.
I can demonstrate what I know about World War 2 and perspective with my creative skills.


Agenda:

Quick Quiz
Discussion of Scrapbook. You have TWO assignmnets for this on Classroom, one for the group and one for your individual research.

Work Time -  Today, work on your research,  You should have your GROUP research finished by the end of class today.

Tomorrow is time to work on the scrapbook pages themselves.

Tuesday - Friday:  Work Time!

Be cognizant of the rubric please.  Here is another copy of it.

Homework:

For next class:
Group research turned in.  Individual research mostly complete.
Start gathering scrapbook materials!

No comments:

Post a Comment