Friday, April 13, 2018

College Recommendation Form Link for Lottery

Hi!

Image result for college recommendations

I have received several requests for College recommendations from students in my classes.  They take a good amount of time to write (about an hour each), so I will commit to writing  a maximum of 18 recommendations.  If more than 18 of you want them, I will choose via lottery.  I am really honest on my recommendations, so you want to make sure I am a good match for this!  I care more about growth and effort that grades for these, so if I have a good story to tell about you in terms of that, then it makes sense.

If you think that I would be a good candidate to write your recommendation, and you would like to enter the lottery, then here is what you need to do:

1)  Complete this form by MONDAY, APRIL 30!    Here is a link to the Google form you need to complete before the lottery.  I will let you know by Monday, May 7 if I will be doing your recommendation,

2) Please be courteous to me and to your classmates. I understand that you might decide that I am not your best person to write the recommendation, but I would hate for someone to NOT get a recommendation if you choose not to use mine.  I get super mad if I promise you a rec, then write it and see that I am the third or fourth teacher rec so it can not be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment