Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Studying For Exams



Hello MWH! You GOT this.  :-)



Image result for exam studying

I want to give you a few updates before the exam.


  1. I will be asking you to complete a reflection after the exam.  If you would rather complete it ahead of time, that is totally fine.  Here it is!  I will not look at anything until July, but it will help me out for next year.
  2. Bring your IPad or phone to the exam so that you can do the reflection if you do not complete it ahead of time.

Studying:

  • The exam has 32 multiple choice questions and the open response that will feel like what we have completed all year. There are some questions that are independent of Ms. Pritchard's class.
  • 96% of the test is on Q4 (Genocide, Cold War, China, India, South Africa, Syria, Israel / Palestine, Iran, ISIS), so focus your time on reviewing class materials and readings from that section.
  • FYI - There will be some questions that will be reading questions to assess your skills of reading non-fiction texts.  

I will see you on tomorrow at 8!  I have loved getting to know you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment