Monday, January 8, 2018

Day 4: Developing a Focus Question


Image result for focus questions

Monday, January 8, 2018
Day 4:  Developing A Focus Question



Objective:

I can determine a focus question for my research.
I can develop Search Terms (Complete D4: GO)
I can understand what counts as plagiarism.

Agenda:


  1. Make sure you have turned in your Checkpoint 2: Factors.
  2. Updated schedule is in your Student Folder and on this blog.
  3. Looking at NoodleTools.  See Classroom.
  4. Discussion of Plagiarism.  See this slideshow.
  5. Discussion of Focus Question.  Your focus question is due tomorrow at 9AM on Classroom.
  6. Ms. Landry to discuss search terms.

Homework:

Please complete 15 notes from two different sources for the beginning of class tomorrow.  Expect that I will check on these, so prepare to take pictures of them, or send up the Noodle Tools, or whatever you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment