Monday, January 22, 2018

Day 9: Sharing Outlines. Beginning Details


Image result for feedback




BLUE:  Tuesday, January 23
ORANGE:  Wednesday, January 24


Talking Through Your Argument

Here is the Google Slides for today if you should want it.

Objective:  

My basic outline is easy for my peer to follow.
I can give good advice.
I can start working on my detailed outline.

Agenda:

1)  Take a deep breath.  Pat yourself on the back.  You know a TON!!!! I am so proud of each of you!

2)  Share your Basic Outline with your partner.  It should NOT be someone who is doing the same topic.  Do you feel good with it?
3)  Fill out Feedback Sheet.  Discuss.
4)  Start working on your detailed outline.

Homework:

1. All primary source notes should be up on Noodle Tools by tomorrow.
2.  Checkpoint 9:  Detailed Outline due Friday at 3 on Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment