Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 16: Peer Editing Section 1


Image result for peer editing

Monday, 2/5/2018

Objective: 

I can understand the thought process and organization behind a peer's thesis paper and first section.

Agenda:


1)  Download the Checkpoint 11: Final Paper assignment from Google Classroom.
2)  Copy your rough draft into the document and then fill out a few things you know you still want to work on in the box.
3)  Find a peer editing partner who knows NOTHING about your topic.
4)  Take the Pasternak Peer Editing Pledge.

I PROMISE not to take the comments of my peer editor personally.  I know she or he is only trying to help me make my paper better.  I PROMISE to peer edit carefully and try my hardest to help the author make the best, clearest paper possible.  

5)  Peer Editing -- We are going to be working both on the sheet I give you AND on Google Docs.
Here is the Sheet for Section 1.


Homework:

  • Make sure that all of your examples are excellent for tonight.  Look at every context / example.  
  • I will check to see  that you have made edits tomorrow,
  • Thesis is DUE Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment